Abbott Market Research Staff (Contractor) in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
A. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Research (do oneself or coordinate with agency):
▪ Support in internal qualitative/ quantitative surveys such as: design questionnaire, prepare material, train and supervise fieldwork, interview, clean data, write report
▪ Work with internal clients to collect information for research
▪ Support to conduct sensory test
▪ Conduct data processing by request
▪ Follow up progress of all research projects to meet deadlines
Administration & Documentation:
▪ Responsible for purchasing procedure and payment for agency. Ensure all business activities comply with the WHO code, Viet Nam code, relevant Acts, legal demands, Abbott code of conduct and ethical standards.
▪ Document research materials
▪ Arrange meetings & logistics
B. JOB REQUIREMENTS
▪ University degree with Marketing/Statistics major is preferable
▪ Good computer skill
▪ Good English/report writing
▪ Continuous Improvement behavior
▪ Being careful and patient
▪ Being able to work under pressure.
▪ Being able to handle large quantities of information.
▪ Having competent computer/math/analytical skills.
▪ Being able to work with a team.
Market Development and Research
Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City : Me Linh Point Tower
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 150 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott , to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers
LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/abbott-
YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/c/abbott
Twitter at https://twitter.com/AbbottNews