Abbott Commissions Analyst in Austin, Texas
At Abbott, we're committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
This successful candidate will support US Neuromodulation’s Commissions and Territory Alignment activities. Working under general supervision and instructions, supports the development, implementation, execution and payment of US Neuromodulation Commercial Sales Compensation Plans and related Employee Agreements. Additionally, this role will require the management and administration of sales territories for US Region Business Units and Selling Organizations.
The successful candidate will exhibit a high level of sales and financial analytical acumen, and perform moderately complex analysis and review of sales and legal requirements for executing commission and bonus payments. Possesses and exercises strong relational database management and organizational skills. Assures the quality of services meets internal and external customer requirements.
Job Duties :
• Administer and calculate commission/bonus payments for the SJM USD Sales Compensation and Bonus Plans and per the related Employee Agreements.
• Analyze, interpret and implement SJM’s USD Sales Compensation Plans and related Employee Agreements.
• Perform periodic audits of commission / bonus payments, make recommendations for improvements,
• Assists in financial and sales compensation closing activities, including reconciliations and final pay file distributions.
• Ensures Financial, Data and Sales Compensation processes are compliant with internal and external audit practices and documentation.
• Process special schedule calculations and payment submissions
• Ensures territory alignment cases are responded to accurately and timely, within agreed upon SLA’s
• Proactively reach out to the regional managers to discuss issues and provide recommendations
• Works on ad-hoc project requests, and ensures proper follow-up.
• Works on projects with colleagues in the finance department, bringing specific knowledge of commissions and territory alignments to the mix.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 2 or more years in a Financial/Accounting/Sales Analyst role(s)
• Must have demonstrated advanced Excel skills, and the ability to combine data with new or existing software and/or applications. Knowledge of SAP/Anaplan/Callidus preferred.
• Experience working in a broader enterprise/cross-division business unit model preferred.
• Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment.
• Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
• Multitasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely manner.
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail.
• Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance.
• Experience in a Commission and/or Territory Analyst role preferred
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org