Abbott TBM in Bangalore, India
We are looking for Female candidates for our Bangalore location.
Education:- Only Science Graduates
Designation - TBM - Sales Role.
Please find below JD:-
As a Therapy Business Manager you will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales strategies in assigned market. Further you will drive primary sales, secondary sales and ensuring brand presence in defined markets. You will supervise/manage the distributor network to achieve desired sales objectives thereby ensuring achievement of financial and ethical objectives of the division as per the business strategy.
To achieve this you will have authority to develop your customer management plan, approve expiry products issue credit note for distributors under your control, recommending appointment and credit limits of distributors, develop, execute & plan your resource utilization and participate in Strategy Execution review meetings to ensure alignment.
You have a very important role to play in Division's success.
Roles and Responsibilities in detail
Area Business Planning:
• Plan for monthly and quarterly business.
• Plan for Trade activation business and over all sales
• Plan demand generation and fulfillment
• Monitor actual Sales and mid course corrections and inputs to reduce variance against expectations
• Prescription audit for Abbott brands and other competitors brands
• To create and update customer list having specified number of doctors / chemist (Trade) as per the therapy / product requirement and maintain the same in physical / electronic format.
• Identifying potential town and appointing distributor and customers (trade) in line with business philosophy
Business generation & development:
• Achieve monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly Sales target by promoting companies product ethically to customers as per the business plan
• Having science base discussion with Doctor and chemist for promotion of product in clinic and at chemist place
• Organizing Camps (CME) as per the division strategy and customers need
• To carry out activations across trade and clinics for brand visibility
• To plan and conduct merchandising and sampling activity as per Division strategy.
• Facilitate the process of successful new product / products launch in the territory by undertaking correct identification and targeting customers for the new product, meet them at pre determined intervals, effective in clinic / trade promotion and feed back to the company
• Execute the customer management plan to ensure that all the customers are covered as per the plan and meet minimum KPIs as follows:
a. 100% coverage of Doctors.
b. Customer Call average as per the customer management plan of the division / therapy.
c. Market intelligence collection, retailer level inventory management calls as per the product profile and marketing strategy of the therapy / division.
• Ensuring the visibility of Abbott brands on retailers outlet as a part of brand promotion strategy
• To plan and attend Retail meets, Market Blitz etc for sales growth
• Generate POB’s for Abbott brands as per the business plan.
• Make maximum productive call every day
• Recommend appointment of a party as a distributor after evaluating its commercial standing, credit worthiness and personal assets.
• Ensure that stock and sales statements have been sent by the distributors on due dates.
• Ensure that the claims of the distributors are settled by company within specified time limits.
• Ensuring the scheme on Abbott Products as per company norm are communicated to customer for business generation and updating customers knowledge on Abbott brands
• Updating the customer / Doctor list as per business strategy
• Generating primary order as per the business strategy
• Execute trade activation / retail royalty programme and then other Reward and Recognizitation for trade and consumer
• Train supervise and coach Distributor & staff to ensure implementation of business strategies and programme
• Train supervises ISR / Distributor Sales Force and Trainee Professional Sales Manager in implementation of company strategies.
• Audit and approve claims of breakages and expiry as per financial authority vested in you by the company.
You are manager of the company in your territory and will be authorized to build company’s reputation in your territory. You will be responsible for practicing and leading other junior team members of the company by setting personal example of excellence in:
Lead and execute strict adherence to Abbott Code of Business conduct
Set examples on implementation of the code of business conduct, FCPA , Pharmacovigilance to ensure compliance
Conformation to all financial and administration systems, compliance to statutory and regulatory norms of the company and laws of the land
Demonstrate and promote professional behavior in line with Abbott Values of Pioneering, Achieving, Caring and Enduring
Ensure high level of customer service and manage any difficult customer situations.
Ensure compliance with internal and external guidelines and ensure minimal comments in audits and other inspections
Ensure transactions and orders are processed with a high level of accuracy and commitment in order to satisfy customer needs
Manage attrition of customer and resource bases
Division and business strategy will be shared with you on time to time base which you will have to execute to the fullest
To attend and participate in Strategy meetings, briefing sessions, doctors meets, workshops, training programmes and any other programmes undertaken by the company to equip you or activities for performance of your job or promote the sales of product of the company or to improve company image.
Ensure adherence to EHS policies, procedures, rules and regulations. Attend all required EHS trainings as applicable. Wear safety gears (e.g. Helmet) while riding on two-wheeler. Report any EHS incidents and/or near misses (unsafe acts and conditions) promptly to supervision. Forward any opportunities to improve the EHS program to supervision.
In interested you can call or email your Cv on below underdeigned Number and email ID.
Zaddock Boaz - 9790900291 -email@example.com
Manali Kadav - 9802584445 - firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email email@example.com