Abbott Medical Sales Representative - Southern Slovakia in Bratislava, Slovakia
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Abbott Nutrition Division is looking for a
Medical Sales Representative - Southern Slovakia
The position is based in Slovakia..
Mission of the role
To deliver territory sales targets and to build mutually beneficial relationships and achieve a “preferred partner status” with key customers in the areas of Community, Hospital beds and Nursing Homes to ensure sustainable growth.
Be an expert in competitive selling
Be a partner of the local customer network
Own a territory
Convey healthcare solutions and value to customers
Plan & develop the Rx business in the territory
• Identify opportunities to develop the business in the territory
• Implement strategy/sales cycle focus & achieve against set KPI’s
• Deliver call plan
• Frequently review & analyze sales results and KPI’s
• Propose & analyze customer investment plans
- Maintaining, acquisition and finding of new customers
• Visit customers (One-on-One and group meetings) in Hospitals, Rx areas and Nursing homes
• Set business objective per key customer/account
- Build relationships with key customers effecting purchases and use of enteral nutrition
• Handle customer requirements
• Provide and/or facilitate customer education (share scientific & product information, give presentations & workshops, organize conferences with guest speakers, …)
• Prepare, analyze and report on calls
• Follow up on agreements
• Collaborate with Key Account Manager & other colleagues
Efficient planning and time management in order to achieve maximal coverage of customers.
Maintain customer database and other administrative work according to specification and approved processes, meeting deadlines
Contribute to Business Intelligence
• Provide information for forecasting
• Analyze, report on & respond to competitor behavior
- Track the ongoing tenders and prices comparisons
• Collect information & evaluate profiling/targeting
Develop self & others
• Review activities to continuously improve own performance
• Share experience & own good practices with the team
Knowledge of the required information in the area of malnutrition, enteral nutrition, Abbott's products and competing products
Continuous development of expertise in EN, selling and other communication skills
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org