Abbott Senior Manager of Digital Solution Delivery in Chicago, Illinois
At Abbott, we're committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Abbott is looking for a digital leader and evangelist to work within Abbott’s global Digital Solutions Delivery team.
As Senior Manager of Digital Solutions you will lead the delivery of digital solutions across business lines and global geographies. Responsibilities also include defining and driving social, mobile, web and marketing automation solutions to drive customer engagement.
The Senior Manager will lead a team of project managers, scrum masters, architects, engineers and functional analysts in delivering next generation digital solutions at Abbott.
• Building a customer obsessed culture that focuses on customer success as its primary goal
• Establishes and implement a contemporary digital organizational capable of meeting a continuously changing industry and market environment to drive Abbott’s digital transformation
• Partner with Business and IT leaders to drive digital business needs, use cases and requirements
• Manages performance, coaches team members, and resources team appropriately to deliver on objectives while driving a culture of excellence
• Provide Agile best practices across the organization; this will include coaching and mentoring Scrum Masters, product owners, and developers
• Investigate and develop new best practices and methodologies
• Develop strategic framework and plans to evolve and optimize digital channels, applications, customer experience and digital marketing capabilities to drive customer engagement, loyalty and revenue
• Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree preferred
• Minimum 8 years of digital marketing, web design, mobile or interactive media.
Digital product delivery experience preferred
• Experience or familiarity with technologies and best practices in areas not limited to: Customer experience, CRM, marketing/sales automation, web content management, mobile solutions, social engagement, data driven marketing (DMP), paid display, event bus, audience selection and tag management
• Excellent track record in delivering complex and cross functional programs
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead Agile Scrum teams
• Must have a strong understanding of Agile methodologies and practices and have applied them. Certified SAFe, Scrum Master or Agile Coach is a plus
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org