Abbott Value Expansion Specialist in Hanoi, Vietnam
Core job responsibilities:
• Analyze, develop and achieve value expansion goals through creation of account-specific plans
• Review contract compliance (volume, pricing, utilization, efficiency, Free of Charge)
• Review and assure Abbott adherence to customer KPIs, and identify improvement opportunities
• Prepare and participate in customer business reviews
• Support and drive Ambassador in commercial sales and value expansion
• Support Ambassador in sales process for renewals
• Provide strategic pricing support
• Analyze and optimize instrument utilization
• Manage lifecycle of instruments and assays
• Cost Per Reportable management
• Coach Ambassador and other matrix functions
MINIMUM BACKGROUND/ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Significant sales experience (min 3 years).
• English proficiency, additional languages are advantageous.
• Strong value selling skills
• Finance knowledge
• Analytical skills
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Account management/targeting skills
• Entrepreneurial and self-guided
• Teamwork/teambuilding skills
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
• Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification or experience required
• Bachelors / Engineering degree in medical
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email email@example.com