Abbott Technical Application Specialist V&V in Istanbul, Turkey
• Supports new instrument and assay implementations through Test Of Record
(TOR), especially for the customer validation and verification studies
• Perform on-site assay investigation, troubleshooting and study planning and execution
Designs, conducts, and leads advanced validation/verification studies; provides technical leadership.
Analyzes data from multiple experiments, formulates conclusions and determines future experiments. Integrates data and identifies critical process variables. Presents scientific observations to others.
Establishes criteria and technical standards for excellence; anticipates, recognizes and resolves technical problems; identifies new directions for validation and verifications.
Documentation: Appropriately documents experimental procedures and results according to established guidelines.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required. Bachelors I Engineering degree in medical I electrical I mechanical or medical technology is preferred.
• Proven track record in a similar position supported by management and customer references
• Successful engagement with customers,specifically lab staff.
• Strong communication skills
• Technical expert for product line responsibility
• Strong experience in use of analytical tools and software
Strong experience in planning and execution of validation and verification studies
Well aware of in lab safety requirements.
Expert in statistical analysis of study data.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org