Abbott Ambassador Sales Representative (Little Rock, AR) in Little Rock, Arkansas
At Abbott, we're committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Be the representative of Abbott and the ADD brand to the customer. The Ambassador operates as primary account management contact with customer account; with a focus to improve economic profitability; increase customer loyalty; secure retention; and drive value expansion.
Act as trusted partner to existing customers
Build promoters and achieve targeted retention rate
Manage and drive development of accounts according to strategic account plan (value expansion; economic profitability)
-Coordinate order; delivery; and billing
•Conduct customer business review (KPI reviews)
•Manage customer relationship and thoroughly plan; prepare and follow up customer visits (pre-call plan; post-call notes)
•Identify customer training requirements•Coach customers and share knowledge (education)
•Identify and resolve customer pain points
•Replenish and control inventory
•Build image and brand in eyes of customer
•“Sell” or reinforce Abbott’s total solution value offering
•Menu expansion (utilization of existing products; new product launches)
•Identify/open door for opportunity to expand offering into other departments
(prospecting; not doing)
•Customer consumables management
•New assay applications expansion
VALUE CREATION AND EXPANSION:
•Free of charge control
•Lifecycle management of product
•Contract Life Cycle and Compliance
•NPS responsibility (hot sheets)
•Management of inter-client relationships
•Proactive monitoring and communication via Abbott Link
Key Performance Metrics:
•Net Promoters Score
•Territory Sales Plan achievement – Base business sales and new business growth
•Account EP Plan improvement
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Bachelor’s degree in Bio
Medical / Engineering / Electrical / Mechanical / Medical Technology or Commercial is
Minimum of five years’ relevant sales experience with preference in selling to a laboratory, hospital, or healthcare environment, which may include:
• Experience interfacing with customers
• Strong people management and communication skills
• Trouble shooting/problem solving skills
• Computer skills (word, excel, power point, internet savvy)
• Shows ability to prioritize independently
• Negotiation skills
• Demonstrate sales skills
• Commitment to customers
• Basic application know-how
• Demonstrates innovation, adaptability, and schedule flexibility; Considers a dynamic
environment as an opportunity to learn and grow
• Analyzes discrete issues and provide solutions; Identifies missing information or
recognizes underlying issues; Organizes thoughts and information into clear
explanations or presentations.
• Anticipates, identifies and meets internal and external customer needs and requests;
Negates and Resolves Conflicts; Maintains a professional demeanor, even under
• Makes logical timely decisions based on analysis and experience
• Effectively Manages Time; Prioritizes tasks and defines tasks necessary to meet goals; Organizes own activities and time to complete multi-faceted tasks and assignments; Manages daily workload related to call documentation
• Demonstrates proficiency and works efficiently with computer, personal digital assistant (PDA), and printers.
• Adheres to proper call documentation
• Displays effective oral and written communication to accomplish business goals and
foster building customer rapport and relationships
• Develops self by acquiring the skills, knowledge and experience to support the
business direction of the organization and grow professionally
• Persuades others to support a course of action; acts proactively to originate actions to improve existing conditions and process.
Will interact with Acquisition and Sales Specialist teams; Area/Regional Marketing; Customer Support Center and Technical Service; Finance. This position is a very visible and will influence customer purchase decisions.
Accomplishes results individually; working remotely and in collaboration on teams and
Makes decision on reagent utilization on integrations and troubleshooting product replacement that impacts annual supply budget.
Considers financial and customer implications as part of decision making. Critical contribution to the effectiveness of the Quality system with responsibility for Accurate Communication of customer complaints and the actions taken to resolve those concerns
Exhibits high level of integrity; honesty; keeping commitments and presenting information completely and accurately to both internal and external customers.
Monitor and maintains customer satisfaction through direct contact.
Adheres to safety guidelines; policies; procedure.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org