Abbott Clinical Specialist III CPT in Los Angeles, California
At Abbott, we're committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
We are seeking an experienced, high caliber Sr. Clinical Specialist to have complete understanding of principles, concepts, practices, and standards. Develop solutions to a variety of complex problems. May refer to established precedents and policies. Erroneous decisions have serious effect in patients, clients and may require additional resources to rectify.
• Provides technical clinical and programming assistance, primarily in support of 1-2 Territory Manager(s).
• Integrates into all accounts, builds trust and relationships and establishing strong rapport with customers.
• Proficient in complex programming, case support.
• Demonstrates high quality clinical competence and service to accounts.
• Works seamlessly with Territory Manager(s) allowing them increased selling time.
• Fosters high trust relationships with customers, including regional team members.
• Responsible for educational projects as directed by the CFM, CEM or Director.
• Trainer for new clinical specialists.
• Support all Company initiatives as identified by management and in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), and other regulatory requirements.
• Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
• Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
• Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or related experience.
• Must have current nursing licensure
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a clinical setting.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience with ANS, or in similar spinal cord stimulation (SCS) setting or with another implantable medical device company.
• Exceptional clinical competence.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org