Abbott Regional Account Manager Madrid in Madrid, Spain
Summary of key responsibilities and role:
The Sales Executive will be held accountable for the Abbott Point of Care relationship with all key stakeholders within the defined geographic territory. He has the commercial responsibility of executing a business strategy and plan to meet and exceed the geography’s commercial and financial goals, set by the Country Management. All implementation of these strategic plans will be managed and orchestrated by the individual.
During the sales process the Sales exec. will work within expense targets to maximise cartridge utilisation and conversion of new accounts in line with the regional marketing plan. The RAM will also work with Area marketing to target and successfully introduce new products and product extensions to key target accounts.
Post sale the role will work closely with the Implementation group to ensure a smooth installation and maximisation of cartridge utilisation.
Normal Qualifications and experience:
· Significant relevant healthcare POC, or e.g. Medical Products, Medical Devices, IVD’s, Disposables, etc sales experience.
· Must have a history of progressively senior sales roles in Healthcare, focus on Acquisition background
· Experience of multi- stakeholder strategic sales
· Degree level education or significant relevant experience
· Responsible for building the the APOC business and relationship with all stakeholders in a geography
· Manage the strategic sales process, calling on other team members where appropriate in the sales process.
· Responsible for providing effective, appropriate and timely written and verbal communication to customers, Alliance Partner personnel, APOC management and other Abbott personnel as indicated .
· Responsible for maintenance of local customer database and customer relationship management system
· Manage pricing within present limits and provide feedback on competitive products and market pricing
· Maintain suitable knowledge of the relevant healthcare markets and current i-STAT products and product areas.
· Provide post-sales support as appropriate in territory
· Proven ability to engage clinicians and or clinical end users into discussion regarding process and product benefits and utilisation
· Must be willing and able to travel across both existing territory, but also throughout country and Internationally as appropriate
· Must be able to work as part of the local peer group to provide input on regional strategy.
· Must be well organized with excellent follow-up skills and the ability to adjust and re-adjust priorities without confusion .
· Must have excellent communication skills, and be equally at ease in one on one situations as well as group presentations and negotiations at the most senior levels within a healthcare establishment.
· Must have extensive knowledge of healthcare provision in territory
· Must have good PC skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
· Must be competent in local language and have a good command of both written and spoken English
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email email@example.com