Veterans at Abbott
Abbott Key Account Manager - Derma Prime - Dadar in Mumbai, India
As a Key Accounts Manager you will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales strategies in assigned market. Further you will drive primary sales, secondary sales and ensuring brand presence in defined markets. You will supervise/manage the distributor network to achieve desired sales objectives thereby ensuring achievement of financial and ethical objectives of the division as per the business strategy.
To achieve this you will have authority to develop your customer management plan, approve expiry products issue credit note for distributors under your control, recommending appointment and credit limits of distributors, develop, execute & plan your resource utilization and participate in Strategy Execution review meetings to ensure alignment.
You have a very important role to play in Division's success.
Roles and Responsibilities in detail
Area Business Planning:
• Plan for monthly and quarterly business.
• Plan for Trade activation business and over all sales
• Plan demand generation and fulfillment
• Monitor actual Sales and mid course corrections and inputs to reduce variance against expectations
• Prescription audit for Abbott brands and other competitors brands
• To create and update customer list having specified number of doctors / chemist (Trade) as per the therapy / product requirement and maintain the same in physical / electronic format.
• Identifying potential town and appointing distributor and customers (trade) in line with business philosophy
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email email@example.com