Abbott Zonal Business Manager in Mumbai, India
Purpose of Job:
Responsible for Zonal operations , business achievement and Team development
Key Accountabilities, Responsibilities and Deliverables:
1. Performance manager- Achieving Sales Objectives, Performance analysis, Enhancing productivity of Zone, Brand Building, Brand mix sales, Developing low yield markets.
2. Execution manager - Monitoring and control, Review and Feedback, Improving execution level of strategies and processes.
3. Coaching- Coaching & skill enhancement of team member as per need, Career progression of team member
4. Culture builder- Defining standards/level of performance and efforts to be followed in zone. Inculcating right discipline, work environment and attitude in the team which is aligned to organisational policies and values.
5. Resource Manager- Optimising usage of all resources in form of teams, support functions, customers and finances for achieving organisational objectives
Any Grad and Post grad
At least 1 year experience as Second line Manager
Should have worked with Cardio Diabetes range of products
Should be a consistent performer
Preferable experience in the state of vacancy.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org