Abbott Enterprise Account Manager / REFERENCE LAB (West US) in Phoenix, Arizona
At Abbott, we're committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Commercial leader highly skilled in building long-term partnerships between Abbott and current & potential new Reference Lab customers. Scales from Laboratory leadership into the C-suite aligning the value Abbott can create through the Laboratory to the customer’s strategic objectives and key performance indicators. Envisions solutions possibilities across Abbott Diagnostics’ portfolio that drive Abbott and customer’s growth as well as customer’s healthcare performance improvement.
Position Impact to Business
The Enterprise Account Manager deepens and broadens Abbott’s relationship to laboratory and non-laboratory stakeholders. Partners with customers’ key decision makers to develop solutions that enhance their competitiveness and performance. Accountable for driving market share growth through new business opportunity realization and contract renewals. The role is instrumental in expanding brand reputation and delivery of sales and profitability objectives.
Key Success Factors
· Broad healthcare knowledge, to include factors influencing strong understanding of the US Reference lab and hospital/health system market (i.e. government regulations; mergers/acquisitions;key opinion leaders and associations; patients’ advocacy groups; payor’s and reimbursement strategy).
· Interpersonal skill and savvy to effectively work with C- suite level and coordinate internal resources to effectively create personalized solutions that meet decision maker’s expectations.
· Highly skilled negotiator capable of running possible scenarios that address key elements for closing desired deals.
· Results oriented; anticipate where sales shortfalls might. be and implements contingency plans to close the gap.
· Bachelor degree in business, life sciences, engineering or related technical discipline.
· 10+ years of successful experience developing and selling customized solutions to senior level/c-suite executives in Reference Labs.
· 3+ years of experience leading cross-commercial initiatives
· Demonstrated effectiveness using Microsoft Office and Internet based applications.
· 5 years of experience understanding performance metrics in Reference Lab setting and recommending solutions accordingly.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org