Abbott Senior Resource Planning Analyst in Plymouth, Minnesota
At Abbott, we're committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
In this role, you will be responsible for building a knowledge of the Global Clinical Operations and associated stakeholders. You must maintain an excellent rapport with our Clinical cross-functional partners by understanding their needs and pain points. You will support the process of tracking, allocating, and forecasting headcount. You will dive into large data sets and synthesize findings into management level presentations.
Partner with functionalleaders to understand headcount drivers and variables, working knowledgestaffing gaps, directionalawareness of functional delivery models, development of staffing models,tools, and visualizations.
Assesscurrent resourcing state, performsupplydemand gapanalysis,developfunctional resourcing solutions, articulate resource needs andgarnersupport forrecommendations
Consult with Project Directors to build staffing models supporting scenario planning analysis,conduct portfolio-level"what if" analysis,defend resourcingassumptions, create comprehensivePowerPoint presentations
Administer the planning tool, support system maintenance and upkeep of data, educate stakeholders on system functionality, and drive system enhancements
Developand supportresource planning Key Performance Indicators and dashboards, identificationof resourcingtrends and patterns, and discovery ofvalue driven insights
Facilitate functional level process improvements by identifying, communicating, and reporting changes
Required experience(s), education and knowledge will further expand Abbott’s marketplace success:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field.
• A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in all phases of financial planning and analysis or resource planning experience.
• 3 years of medical device experience preferred
• Strong experience and proficiency with computer programs. Advanced Excel skills and PowerPoint highly preferred.
• Experience working in a broader enterprise/cross-division business unit model preferred.
• Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment.
• Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Ability to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish projects.
• Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
• Multitasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely manner.
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail.
• Ability to travel approximately 5%, including internationally.
• Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org