Abbott Assistant to Business Unit Director in Shanghai, China
Job Title :
Primary Functi on:
Provide administrative support to GE BU.
Responsible and held accountability for various tasks within the business unit.
Major Responsibilities :
1) General office duties, maintain calendars and schedule meetings, coordinate travel arrangements for BUD.
2) Coordinate BU level events and activities (eg. Monthly GE pre-ADS meeting, GELT meeting, cycle meeting GE BU relevant activities, etc.), etc.
3) Provide support to GE BU level relevant Finance and Training projects.
4) Produce and consolidate standard and specific reports (eg. SOP, etc.) as needed.
5) Operate within specific guidelines both internally and externally.
6) May coordinate staffing activities include interviewing, on-boarding and transfers.
7) Coordinate cross-functional team communications and BU level communications.
Minimum Education Required :
College Degree or above
Minimum Experience Required:
At least 3 year working experience, sales or marketing or executive assistant experience in healthcare industry is preferred.
Good communication & computer skill.
Good in English.
Good project management skills is a plus.
Reports To :
BU Director, GE
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email email@example.com