Abbott Marketing & Education Administrator (Location: Shirley, Solihull) in Solihull, United Kingdom
We are a global healthcare company, looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to support in a busy, varied, business support role, based at our office in Shirley, Solihull.
The Marketing & Education Administrato r (Cardiac Rhythm Management team) will provide high-level support to the CRM Marketing and Education team, facilitating their delivery of business objectives, including full administrative support for internal/external training courses, marketing campaigns, congresses and national events, as well as providing reception and general office support to the premises.
• To organise and support the planning of campaigns, congresses and other marketing events in line with organisational objectives, e.g. flights, travel, accommodation, correspondence, invitations etc.
• To organise team meetings in accordance with requirements.
• Support the preparation of invitations, confirmations and literature for team education curriculum and all training related activities.
• To attend and professionally represent the Company/team at the request of the management team or business leaders.
• To support on-site training and events, to include where required meeting and greeting visitors and issuing sign-in sheets/ensuring visitors’ book is signed.
• To manage and maintain positive and professional relationships with external and internal customers and ensure the highest levels of customer service.
• Ensure all communication with staff and relevant stakeholders is managed in a timely, co-ordinated manner to ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness.
• Role model Company Values at all times to maintain a positive customer perception of the organization.
• Provides timely updates to Sales Managers/Trainers/Marketing of any issues, challenges or opportunities that could have an effect on the business.
• Ensures timely awareness to Marketing & Education Manager of any issues, challenges or opportunities that could have an effect on the business.
• To manage the booking processes for the CRM education team – liaising with customers and venues.
• To manage the online feedback forms for customer feedback and present data back to the CRM Education.
• Adheres to quality standards, legal and regulatory requirements, operating in an ethical, disciplined and orderly way at all times.
• Delivers on specific objectives, projects and targets set by the Management Team.
• To support with the day-to-day running of the office, to include receptionist duties, such as assisting visitors, liaising with suppliers etc.
• Educated to A-level standard.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Competent to use MS Office Suite to intermediate/advance level.
• Excellent organisational skills and time management.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Organised, attention to detail, commercial awareness, results/outcome orientated, change responsive, influential, persuasive, self-starter, enthusiastic and driven, able to prioritise effectively.
In return, you will receive a market-competitive salary and a fantastic range of benefits including a superb defined contribution pension scheme, private healthcare, life assurance and 25 days holiday alongside a flexible benefits platform which enables you to buy/sell 5 days’ annual leave.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org