Veterans at Abbott
Abbott Professional Services Experienced Programmer in Tel Aviv, Israel
Primary function is to be part of Professional services team.
Which includes: Programming, Testing, Configuration, Documentations Writing, Customers Support and systems implementation.
Execute software configuration life cycle activities from design and implementation through testing and documentation while maintaining compliance to project configuration plans and practices
Development, maintenance and support of modules as assigned by team leaders
Support communication with customers
Collaborate with Profession Services Leader to engineer an effective solution to meet the customer's requirements and execute tasks according to the project plan
B.S. in Computer Science or similar engineering discipline including Math, Software Engineering, or Biomedical Engineering is required.
• 3+ years of related experience
• Fluent English reading/writing skills.
• Programming skills: strong SQL capabilities, Jscript, .NET, VB Script
• For SQL - Knowledge/Experience with Oracle client and/or Microsoft SQLServer (configuration/troubleshooting multiple application connections from Oracle/MS workstation clients to various Oracle/MS databases).
• Knowledge/Experience with Crystal Reports designer tool
• Fundamental understanding of systems development life cycle
• Excellent teamwork skills
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email email@example.com