Abbott Cost Analyst in Zwolle, Netherlands
The Abbott EPD Organization has an unwavering ambition to deliver on its promise of superior customer service, in a cost effective environment. Primary in this ambition is our drive to operate a world-class supply chain, recognized by optimal resource planning and comprehensive problem solving. In the mix of people, processes and systems, it is critical to develop and nurture strong communication networks that ensure transparency between affiliates and planning centers for all supply chain issues. In order to continue to realize our mission we are looking for a:
In this position you will be responsible for accounting, financial planning and cost accounting analysis on actuals, plans and updates, forecast and other analyzes with the aim to support operational activities and to provide support for strategic plans for Europe Third Party Manufacturers (TPM). The Cost Analyst is a member of project teams and provides financial support in the business decision process. You are able to travel to our several production locations/ business meetings occasionally.
What are your responsibilities and tasks?
• Support Abbott Product Operation Manufacturing Europe to plan and update (LBE) operations.
• Support business units with financial analyzes in various fields.
• Standard cost settings and related analyzes.
• Monthly calculation of manufacturing variances and analysis
• Monthly reconciliation of consigned inventory between Abbott and Third Party Manufacturers and resolve variances with the business units (for example: logistics, quality department) and TPM‘s
• Handling of the month and year-closings, underpinned by a clear analysis of the variances recorded in the Profit and Loss accounts.
• Support for monthly loss and profit result meetings with management and headquarters.
• Identify and financially coordinate inventory on risk in collaboration with colleagues in multidisciplinary teams
• Coordinating and performing annual inventory counts at Third Party Manufacturers
• Conducting business in accordance with applicable procedures and compliance requirements.
• Analysis of balances between accounts.
• Implementation of various ad hoc analyzes.
What kind of background we are looking for?
• bachelor's degree in the economic field and relevant work experience.
• Fluent in English both spoken and written.
• Able to work in 'virtual' multidiscilplinaire teams.
• Excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Office and excellent proficiency with excel.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate within the finance department to plan as well as business managers, senior managers and employees at the TPM.
What do we offer?
Abbott provides a varied, challenging and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective.
How to apply:
If you are appealed by Abbott, looking for a job with meaning and recognize yourself in the outlined profile, please make your interest known. You can apply via our website ( https://www.jobs.abbott/ ) or sending your resume and letter of application to Meltem Cakir, email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org